In developing the local delivery pilot approach, we explored the world of whole-systems approaches and systems leadership – here, we're sharing some of the reports and documents we found useful.
These may be of use to you if you're interested in understanding and taking forward a whole-systems approach.
- Behaving like a system? The preconditions for system change
- Building collaborative places: Infrastructure for system change
- Systems change - A guide to what it is and how to do it
- Thinking big – how to use theory of change for systems change
- The art of change making resource
- The revolution will be improvised
- Systems innovation discussion paper
- Systems innovation
- How can whole systems think: collective intelligence assembles and the case for 'intelligence design'
- Bridging the empathy gap
- A Whole New World — Funding and Commissioning in Complexity
- Exploring the new world: practical insights for funding, commissioning and managing in complexity
There are many more helpful resources out there, but we found these a useful place to start. If you’ve found something really useful please let us know!