The preliminary injunction will remain in effect "pending the trial of this action or further order of this court," the ruling says.
- DUI suspected in fatal Long Beach crash on PCH
- Airline faces criminal charges for violating Long Beach Airport’s noise ordinance
- West Nile detected in Signal Hill, Carson, Northridge, Reseda
- Long Beach man sentenced to 72 years to life for 2017 deadly road rage incident
- High School Football Preview: No. 1 St. John Bosco has surplus of star power
- Fired L.A. County deputy who was rehired by Villanueva ordered to give up badge, gun
- Review: Why you should get a Disneyland Flex annual pass right now
- Long Beach police arrest man on suspicion of two armed robberies near Houghton Park
- CIF-SS football preseason polls
- West High coach is fired by district
- Cooley at center of lawsuits, infighting
- East Long Beach domes demolished to make way for Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
The passenger of a car that traveled into oncoming traffic and was broadsided by another vehicle early Sunday morning died in a hospital, police said.
Blecher, the 2010 Quantum Collegiate Female Sailor of the Year and a member of the US Sailing Team in 2013, won her first Allegra Knapp Mertz Trophy in her second attempt.
The two-day festival brought country music fans together to celebrate suds and small towns.
Starting quarterback Philip Rivers was among the Chargers to sit out Sunday's exhibition game against the New Orleans Saints. Those who played couldn't muster much offense.